The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for information about a Gatlinburg, TN. Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year from Pixie Paint Studio

Happy New Year to all of my customers, followers and readers who helped to make 2011 a very successful year for me. I had so much fun creating for all who ordered from me and all who contracted me to make special items for them both here and on my sister sites. I had so much fun and I look forward to working with you again in the future.


Thanks to all my followers who have kept in contact with me over the years and continued to order from me. Your encouragement has been a highlight to me! Thanks to you, my friends and family, who have encouraged me. A special thank you to my husband and my daughter who encourage me, help me and believe in me. I can't begin to say what your support means to me. (Dear husband, you are my best friend and I love you so much. You help me to make all that I do possible in more ways than mere words could convey.) And...most of all, I thank God! It is He who gave me my talents and blesses me to use them. My life is HIS and I pray only that I might use my talents to bring HIM honor and glory and that I might share His great love through my work. 2011 was a great year and I look forward to all the wonderful things that 2012 will bring.

I haven't had a lot of time to post to my blog (because I have been so busy with orders) but I am going to try to post a bit more often this year. I started this blog because of customer requests, so, I suppose the very least I can do is post every now and then.
Thanks to you all.
Happy New Year!
May God bless and keep you throughout this new year!
Thanks from


No comments:

Post a Comment