The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for information about a Gatlinburg, TN. Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello everyone,
We have been quite busy at Pixie Paint Studio with custom orders and the like. As a result, the web presence has been a little lacking. Trying to devote enough time to my family and my orders can sometimes be a bit trying, but I love both so much that I find I have become a pretty good juggler. I wanted to let you all know that there are lots of new plans in the works for Pixie Paint Studio. I am not going to spoil the surprise yet by writing a tell-all. Instead, I am just going to tell you to keep checking back here often. For those of you who have kept me busy with custom orders, I truly thank you.

I have more than enjoyed completing all your projects and I look forward to all those that I will be doing in the future. (If you have a custom order, don't hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to talk with you about a custom item painted just for you.)
Thanks for all your orders and your support and thank you for stopping
by my blog today.
Pixie Paint Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment